Chocolate Oat Milk actually made with real cacao. Imagine that! And not just any cacao, but transparently traded Raaka single origin cacao from Peru. Willa's is the only oat milk to use the whole entire oat, giving you the most protein (5 g) and fiber (3 g) per cup
- Made with Organic Whole Grain Oats, Organic Maple Sugar, Organic Cacao Powder, Organic Vanilla Extract, Sea Salt.
- USDA Organic, Non-GMO, Certified by Vegan.org
- Dairy-free. No Carrageenan, no phosphates, no gums, no oil, no cane sugar and no funny business.
- 2 g of fiber per 8 oz. cup
- 4 g of protein per 8 oz. cup
- 11 g of sugar per 8 oz. cup (1 g from the whole grain oats, and 10 g from the maple sugar)
- Shelf-stable: doesn’t need to be refrigerated until opened
- No food waste in our production process because we use the whole grain oat.
Trader Joe’s step aside. Willa’s has the best chocolate oat milk!
I love that this oat milk is made with maple sugar and not cane sugar! I try to avoid food and drinks made with cane sugars...I love how I can taste each of the quality ingredients in this oatmilk; the oats the cacao and maple. It's the perfect storm for all of the flavors coming together to form a light, silky, not overly sweet chocloate oat milk that is almost refreshing on it's own, considering it is a oatmilk drink. The more I kept drinking it, the more it became addicting to me. I am surprised that the chocolate oatmilk gives a unique flavor to many drinks both cold or hot. I even use it in my water that I mix with Wilderness Poets dried coconut water powder and, sometimes I add tumeric and cinammon with it too. It does not take much of the chocolate oatmilk to add the right touch of sweetness. I also make smoothies with it, yummy with bananas and strawberries. I hope the regular oatmilk will become available made with maple sugar!!!
I wasn't sure what to expect from this product, but it was very enjoyable. The chocolate is not too sweet and tastes very natural. The drink is overall very oat-forward, but not unpleasant, kind of earthy, and it complements the cocoa. I will probably buy this again.
This is the best chocolate oat milk I’ve had! It’s delicious in cereal, with granola, and to make pancakes. Love the taste - not too sweet.
Excellent taste with less sugar than your average chocolate milk. Good on its own or with a banana in a smoothie! Very creamy and smooth