Chocolate Oat Milk actually made with real, organic ingredients you can pronounce, like Raaka cacao and sea salt. Imagine that!
We also use a touch of maple sugar, and the combination with Raaka's Peruvian cacao creates a delicious, brownie like quality.
NO oils or cane sugar in this recipe.
- Made with Organic Whole Grain Oats, Organic Maple Sugar, Organic Cacao Powder, Organic Vanilla Extract, Sea Salt.
- USDA Organic, Non-GMO, Certified by Vegan.org
- Dairy-free. No Carrageenan, no phosphates, no gums, no oil, no cane sugar and no funny business.
- 3 g of fiber per 8 oz. cup
- 5 g of protein per 8 oz. cup
- 11 g of sugar per 8 oz. cup (1 g from the whole grain oats, and 10 g from the maple sugar)
- Shelf-stable: doesn’t need to be refrigerated until opened
- No food waste in our production process because we use the whole grain oat.
- OU Pareve Kosher certified
Tasty. Glad I tried it at the MN arboretum event. Will continue to order.
Delicious, smooth, and wonderfully chocolatey. A really nice drink on it's own and added into recipes. Tried making chocolate icing for cupcakes with it, worked great
Willa's Dark Chocolate Oak Milk is great as a stand-alone beverage and also as an add-in to either protein shakes or coffees. It's a healthy alternative when you are craving chocolate. The carton does not last long in our fridge!
I add this to my coffee for a nice mocha flavor. It's really good on It's own but it's great in coffee. :)
Excellent taste, throughly enjoyed!!