Chocolate Oat Milk actually made with real, organic ingredients you can pronounce, like Raaka cacao and sea salt. Imagine that!
We also use a touch of maple sugar, and the combination with Raaka's Peruvian cacao creates a delicious, brownie like quality.
NO oils or cane sugar in this recipe.
- Made with Organic Whole Grain Oats, Organic Maple Sugar, Organic Cacao Powder, Organic Vanilla Extract, Sea Salt.
- USDA Organic, Non-GMO, Certified by Vegan.org
- Dairy-free. No Carrageenan, no phosphates, no gums, no oil, no cane sugar and no funny business.
- 3 g of fiber per 8 oz. cup
- 5 g of protein per 8 oz. cup
- 11 g of sugar per 8 oz. cup (1 g from the whole grain oats, and 10 g from the maple sugar)
- Shelf-stable: doesn’t need to be refrigerated until opened
- No food waste in our production process because we use the whole grain oat.
- OU Pareve Kosher certified
It’s so smooth. Not too sweet. Right now I’m making hot chocolate with it. Yum
Best hot chocolate ever
We have tried multiple brands of lactose free alternatives and never quite found the right one until we tried Willa's...best taste, healthier and supremely drinkable as a daily thing or snack. The kids all love it. Great stuff, must try!
It tastes so good it seems indulgent, but then you look at the ingredients and the 5 g of protein and are reminded this is a healthy chocolate milk!
This chocolate milk satisfies my chocolate craving but is still healthy. It is soooo good. It doesn't taste fake like other chocolate milks!