Willa’s Creamy Oat Milk is deliciously smooth and super creamy. It's an all around champ for everything from drinks to cooking and baking dairy-free recipes.
- Made with Organic Whole Grain Oats
- USDA Organic, Non-GMO, Certified by Vegan.org
- Dairy-free, Rapeseed/Canola Oil-Free, Glyphosate-free, Carrageenan-free, Phosphate-free
- Less than 3g of sugar per 8 oz. cup
- 2 g of fiber per 8 oz. cup
- 4 g of protein per 8 oz. cup
- Fortified with Calcium (Calcium Carbonate)
- Shelf-stable: doesn’t need to be refrigerated until opened
- No food waste in our production process because we use the whole grain oat
Love that this tastes fine and is shelf stable. But it seems to leave a silt at the bottom of our cups, which is very off-putting. Hoping to see a non-shelf stable version in a supermarket near me!
Hi Michael, thank you for your review. We always recommend shaking Willa's well before use! That helps ensure a creamy, smooth taste that doesn't separate.
Best flavor. Best fiber. Mixes with coffee perfectly. Our family favorite. Go Willa’s!
We had a hard time to find, healthy milk with organic and no sugar added. We are relieved that we, no longer, kept looking what we want for everyday drink! Thank you!
There are very few oat milks I’ve been able to find that don’t have the inflammatory canola (rapeseed) oil in them. Willa’s gets an A+ for that reason. However, for me it’s lacking in taste (purchased original creamy) when compared to another I found without canola.
I've been looking for a milk replacement that I can actually use to replace milk for all of my recipes. When I need to make something with buttermilk, I simply add an organic buttermilk powder. It's been amazing ... my buttermilk biscuits taste better than ever before!!!